Friday, November 5, 2010

slice of my 9-5

I'm a visual person. I love to see where people are when they are at work. You spend 8 hours a day (at least!) there.  Here's a little taste of mine. Enjoy!
my bulletin board with lots of inspiration-LOST!, pantone swatches, pixel,
and decorations my friends made for me when i got engaged 
this flower that i insisted make it in the Martha spread, this turtle i made whose head is falling off, and this adorable going away snow globe present from my former marketing manager
my favorite design mags
some dharma initiative gum, birthday cards, and a birdhouse (too small for real birds, right jill?)
Pixel shrine, pic of me and my husband, and a good quote.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, love the dharma chewing gum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only you can fit in that birdhouse homegirl, no one else

    ReplyDelete